DMC - Apprentice Administrator
Working with in a lovely company you will learn all the necessary skills to be an excellent administrator, with fantastic customer service skills.
Your role will be to ensure all customers receive the highest level of customer care and the service control process is efficient and client friendly. You will also work with the engineers to make sure they are routed strategically and efficiently to ensure SLAs and customer expectations are met. This will all be effective administration and support to the customer care team.
Duties will include;
• Providing customers with engineers expected arrival times
• Tracking and sourcing parts via the companies correct procedures
• Closing and extending calls in the agreed time frame.
• All down machines dealt with quickly and efficiently - Keeping all involved, informed.
• To assist the smooth running of the Customer Service team.
• Housekeeping on service accent
• Reply to all customer emails (internal/external) within the companies agreed time frame.
• Monitor, track and close toner orders
• Manage all shared service boxes
• Assist with customer surveys and meter readings
• Relevant internal/external customers are kept informed of call progress
This job has now been closed.
- Added: 13th January 2017
- Ref: DMC
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: £200.00 per week
- Location: Croydon
- Close: 27th February 2017