Express Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician Apprentice
To work in a local pharmacy; who offer a wide range of services to the community including Travel Clinics. You will be a dispensing assistant, working alongside an experienced pharmacist. This is a good opportunity to develop your career within the Pharmacy service. You will learn to help look after stock and learn to dispense, working closely with the pharmacist
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join an established groups and gain the skills to become a qualified Pharmacy Technician. You will develop both the skill and the knowledge to become proficient to -
1. Undertake Stock management by filling up daily, checking and putting the goods away as they come in and doing the returns. Merchandise and manage stock control.
2. Ensure good stock rotation and regularly check expiry dates in the shop and dispensary
3. Ensure the dispensary is regularly replenished with cartons and bottles etc.
4. To check prescriptions as they arrive on line.
5. Organise drivers to collect and deliver medicines for the elderly and housebound.
6. Keep the shop and dispensary clean and tidy by regularly cleaning and tidying the shelves, including hovering and basic cleaning daily
7. To answer the phone and take down messages or refer to pharmacist for NUR to recommend medicines
8. To assist in other duties as requested by the pharmacist
9. Undertake any clerical paper work and data input for services and business.
1. To treat customers with empathy, dignity and courtesy
2. Always keep confidentiality
3. Comply with the requirements of the data protection act.
4. Adhere to laws and regulations governing pharmacy.
5. Be a team player
This job has now been closed.
- Ref: Express Pharmacy
- Type: Contract
- Salary: £159.00
- Location: Acton
- Close: 27th February 2017