ABHC97 - Customer Coordinator
Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Coordinator. You will have previous experience of the following and within the role you will;
• Arrange quotations
• Place orders
• Raise Purchase Orders and Invoices
• Confirm all purchase costs and sales prices are correct and in line with the relevant quotations.
• Manage own clients
• Manage collections of goods and arrange exports/imports to supply overseas
• Ensure prices are updated and provided to customers on a regular basis
• Be able to follow a supply chain
• Be a driver with full clean licence
• Deal with Customer and Supplier queries
• Manage aged debt to meet cash flow targets
• Work to deadlines
For the role you must have;
• Administration experience within Purchasing/Logistics/Sales Co-ordination or a similar field.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent communication (verbal & written) and organisation skills.
• High levels of accuracy.
• Excellent numerical skills.
• Fully conversant with Microsoft office (Especially Excel – Intermediate to Advance level).
• Full and clean UK driving license.
• Import/Export experience.
• Automotive supply chain understanding.
• CIPS or similar qualification would be an advantage in these positions.
£18,000 pa - £19,000 pa depending on experience and with the potential for further progression for exceptional candidates, plus a comprehensive and excellent benefits package.
You will work 37 hours per week with additional flexibility according to business requirements.
This job has now been closed.
- Added: 26th August 2016
- Ref: ABHC97
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: £17000 - £20000
- Location: Swindon,Wiltshire
- Close: 30th April 2016