ABCH568 - Outbound Tele-Sales Agent
Temporary to Permanent role
Our client is looking for an experienced Outbound Tele-Sales Agent to join their team. The role is on a temporary to permanent basis.
About the role:
• Making quality outbound calls introducing a new service to prospective clients with the aim of booking appointments (targets will be set)
• You will be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality
• Challenge any objections with a view to persuading prospective clients to make an appointment for a product/service demonstration
• Regularly and accurately updating the databases
• Superior customer service skills
• To understand team strategies and objectives
• Very organised approach with the ability to multi-task using bespoke systems
• Ability to work and problem solve independently and manage deadlines when required.
• Exceptional eye for detail with an inquisitive approach to your work
• Be proactive with contacts to ensure we are first in mind when clients are looking for assistance
• Operate in line with company policies, procedures, guidelines and current legislation at all times
• To comply with all aspects of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and with the Company’s current Health and Safety Policies
You should have;
• The ability to explain just about anything to anyone, and you’re comfortable communicating on the phone and via email
• The ability to think on your feet
• Excellent influencing and persuasive skills
• Positive, can-do attitude
(Applicable after successful completion of probationary period and contract becomes permanent)
• Every weekend and bank holiday off
• Discounted products
• Three ‘treat’ days granted for 100% attendance.
• Contributory pension scheme, on successful completion of probationary period.
• Childcare vouchers.
• Full training and support.
• Additional external training opportunities
Salary is £18000 - £20000 based on experience. Full training is given plus excellent benefits. The working hours for the role are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with half an hour lunch break
- Added: 20th May 2016
- Ref: ABCH568
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: Based on experience £18000 - £20000
- Location: Swindon,Wiltshire
- Claire Holland
- T: 01793 672257
- E: email@example.com