ABHC560 - Pay Per Click Senior Executive
Full Time Permanent Role - Possibly some travel required
Pay Per Click (PPC) Senior Executive
Requirement of the role:
• 1 years PPC experience
• Researching and refining a robust PPC and paid search marketing strategy across multiple territories
• Regularly relay latest Search & Industry related data internally
• Define and drive new innovative channels and initiatives to achieve profitable growth.
• Contribute to reach yearly sales targets
• Responsible to deliver a positive ROI on PPC Google Adwords ad spends across multiple territories
• Organising, creating, managing and optimising the multilingual ads on PPC and paid search platforms on a day-to-day base
• Performing daily multilingual account management of PPC accounts on Google AdWords, Google Display Network, DSA, Bing AdCenter and other
• Implement appropriate strategies required to achieve KPI target
• Maintaining and monitoring of performance bidding management tools
Desired Skills and Expertise:
• Very diverse PPC experience across several accounts and budgets.
• A hands on approach including experience in writing PPC ads
• Hands on experience of setting up and managing in-house Google analytics
• Skilled with Microsoft Excel
• Experience with Performance Bidding Management Tools
• A self-motivated individual with high levels of energy.
• Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
• Highly analytical and data driven.
• General digital marketing knowledge including social media.
• Experience of Digital marketing in the retail or travel industry
• Required experience
Working Hours - Full Time. Role may require overseas travel when required
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 pa + Bonus + Benefits
- Ref: ABHC560
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: £30000 - £40000 awarded based on experience
- Location: Swindon,Wiltshire
- Paula Glen
- T: 01793 672257
- E: email@example.com