ABCH559 - Sales Team Manager
SALES TEAM MANAGER
Our client a multi award winning contact centre, is looking to recruit a Sales Team Manager, you must have experience in call centre sales or call centre customer service supervisory/management.
Integral to the role is the responsibility for the Sales Team. You will be responsible for the sales training and making sure the team is driven to exceed sales targets to bring in as much revenue as possible. You will be expected to ensure there is always an energetic environment for agents to want to work and exceed.
Duties will involve;
• Achieving challenging targets by motivating the team to achieve their individual KPI's such as customer service drivers, sales volume and sales conversion, compliance scores and efficiency
• Analysing individual performance through target setting, one-to-one coaching and monitoring
• Conducting productive monthly one to ones setting objectives in line with business goals
• Extracting, analysing and interpreting statistical data to set objectives
• Managing teams and individual performance issues including sickness, time keeping, discipline and motivation
• Liaising with and reporting to Managing Directors and Clients
• Delegating responsibility to team members to enhance staff development, morale and department results
The salary for this role is £22000 - £24000 based on experience + Bonus
You will work Monday - Friday and your shift pattern could vary so you will need to be flexible however a shift will never finish any later than 8pm.
- Ref: ABCH559
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: £22000 - £24000 based on experience + Bonus
- Location: Swindon,Wiltshire
- Claire Holland
- T: 01793 672257
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org