ABHC544 - Commercial Insurance Sales Agent
Commercial Insurance Sales Agent
Our client, one of the UK’s largest independent insurance groups are seeking professional, ambitious, career minded individuals to join their growing team in Swindon.
The successful candidates will be able to:
• Deal confidently with clients both face to face and over the telephone
• Gain and maintain excellent client relationships
• Demonstrate strong communication skills and an enthusiastic sales ability
• Able to work to targets and remain driven
• Will have 12 months to 2 years commercial Insurance Sales experience
Ideally, you will have a good standard of general education, have a background in either insurance or sales, banking or finance. However, this is not essential, as full training will be given including the opportunity to study for nationally recognised professional qualifications.
Principal Duties of the role:
• To sell and administer insurance products appropriate for our client’s needs with due care and consideration
• To assist your Branch Manager in meeting, and wherever possible, exceeding Branch objectives
• To exceed client expectations in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and responsiveness through the diligent and professional conduct of your duties.
• To act in such a way as to encourage a working environment free from harassment, bullying and discrimination
• To ensure that the requirements of our clients are at least always met, and to look for opportunities to exceed expectation
• To embrace and follow all internal procedures on the conduct of our business including complaints and problems
• To take responsibility for your own personal development in terms of enhancing your knowledge and understanding of the products we offer and in developing your career within the Company
• To assist in the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the office
• To share ideas and information with your Branch Manager
• To act as an ambassador at all times through first class personal presentation and conduct
• To be professional in your relationships with insurers, ensuring we provide a friendly, quality and effective service to them
• To always comply with branch procedures
There is very much a policy of in-house promotion that will ensure you have plenty of scope to progress, as your skills develop. This is a great career opportunity!
If you are eager to progress, are driven, have excellent time keeping, customer service and communication skills this is the role for you.
The working hours are 8.30am - 5.30 Monday to Friday with 2 out of 4 Saturdays 8.30am – 12.30pm.
The salary will be based on experience £17000 - £25000
- Added: 11th October 2016
- Ref: ABHC544
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: £17000 - £25000 based on experience
- Location: Swindon,Wiltshire
- Sophie McGregor
- T: 01793 672257
- E: email@example.com