ABHC538 - Product Analyst Assistant
Product Analyst Assistant
Permanent, Full time, role £17,000 a year. The role may require overseas travel as and when required.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join the Product team as a Product Analyst Assistant.
The Product team build holiday packages, this role is an excellent opportunity to learn about Travel packages, margin and customer solutions
Starting salary – £17,000 pa + Bonus + Pension contributions + Medical Benefit + Travel Benefit
The successful candidate will support the product team’s general daily requirements. Organise the Product Excel Spread sheets, prioritise, analyse and report Product performance and workload.
• Assist with daily activities to ensure Product team are achieving targets
• Researching best performing products by platform
• Maintaining spread sheets to a high level
• New product research
• Yield control of all products
• Website updates on occasion
• Loading new products onto website
• Competitor analysis
Skill set required:
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
• A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
• Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
• Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
• Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
• Able to work extended hours on occasions when required
• Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, Internet and email.
• An intermediate understanding of Excel is essential
• Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance
• A desire to understanding of the cruise market at all times
- Ref: ABHC538
- Isabel Carnsew (Suspended)
- T: 01793 672257
- E: email@example.com