ABHC533 - Retirement Planning Consultant
Retirement Planning Consultant
Purpose of the Role;
Responsible for the pre-approval of at retirement cases for drawdown and annuities as well as SIPPs for the Network for COB business. Ensuring these comply with the organisations Suitable Advice framework, feeding back to advisers the decision reached and the rationale behind this.
Review and sign off of both the advice and the suitability report.
Accountabilities of the role;
• The role holder will have responsibility for case checking of Pre Authorisation at retirement cases, completing a detailed analysis of each case.
• Completion of QA.
• Act as a point of expertise for Partner’s, Sales Management and the wider business to ensure that their needs are met and issues resolved.
• Undertake all aspects of the role in an ethical and compliant manner.
• Alignment of RPS process to regulatory, market and company changes
• Technical Input
• Ensure Targets and SLAs are achieved
• Ensure consistency and quality of decisions
• Escalation of exceptions and trends
• Identify and champion improvements
• Input of Appeals and adviser complaints
The following qualification is essential:
The following qualification is advantageous:
Experience & Knowledge Required
The following experience is essential:
• 5 years in Financial Services
• Dealing with difficult customer situations
• Leading change initiatives
Competencies, Skills & Behaviours
• Strong influencing skills
• Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
• Clear written and spoken communication skills
• Sound judgement and decision making skills
• Good analytical and problem solving ability
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Good delegation skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise and organise
• Good listening skills
• Customer focused
• Role model
• Results orientated
- Ref: ABHC533
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: Awarded based on experience
- Location: Swindon,Wiltshire
- Helen Champ
- T: 01793 672257
- E: email@example.com