ABHC532 - Customer Account Manager
Customer Account Manager
The Customer Account Manager will be required to maintain and develop relationships with existing customers and explore and develop new accounts in order to achieve sales objectives for the organisation. As a Customer Account Manager you should have the ability to read and understand technical drawings especially in terms of automotive parts including fasteners.
• Maintain and develop relationships with current clients
• Customer visits – respond quickly and efficiently to customer requests
• Provide quotations to win new business and report to the Sales Manager any issues or anomalies relating to your relevant Customer Accounts
• In conjunction with the Sales Manager/Branch Manager/MD to respond to RFQ’s to increase sales and improve profitability
• Develop new customers in line with the Sales Annual Business Plan – identify new opportunities to expand customer base.
• Achieve profit and sales targets in conjunction with Sales Annual Business Plan
• Establish and work towards the mid and long term sales and marketing goals of the company in conjunction with Sales Annual Business Plan
• Support your Sales Manager to accomplish the department’s goals.
• Liaise with the Operation team to forecast and monitor customer production requirements.
• Maintain/update records in relation to Sales activities i.e. Product Drawings, Product Masters etc.
• Work together with other departments to co-ordinate customer support activities, and ensure customer service is maintained at an exceptional level
• To update/maintain policies and procedures in conjunction with ISO documentation
• To participate in the bi-annual stock take activities
• Identify areas for improvement in terms of training and development needs
• Work with Sales Manager to update and record monthly Sales figures
• Able to lead and present meetings with important customers
• Project management skills from inception to mass production
• Engineering knowledge especially reading and understanding Technical Drawings would be a bonus
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Must have a full UK Driving Licence
Experience within the automotive OEM directly or within the supply chain
Mathematics at ‘A’ level standard
Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
Language skills: European language skills are desirable but not essential
The starting salary will be between, £23,000 - £25,000, awarded based on experience.
Hours of work are 8.30 – 5.00 pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30 – 3.00 pm on Friday – Employees are required at all times to support fellow team members. This may occasionally involve carrying out tasks beyond one’s regular remit and occasionally outside one’s regular hours. Overtime is not paid.
- Ref: ABHC532
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: £23,000 - £25,000, awarded based on experience
- Location: Swindon,Wiltshire
- Helen Champ
- T: 01793 672257
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org