ABCH484 - Pharmacy Merchandiser
As pharmacy merchandiser you will ensure that pharmacy products are displayed in the right areas in the correct quantities, running regular promotions to maximise sales.
You must have experience of doing this role within a pharmacy previously as your application will not be considered otherwise.
• Control stock levels
• Monitoring slow sellers and taking action accordingly
• Assist with maintaining the Pharmacy department by keeping it clean and in order
• Restock/ organise shelves
• Promote pharmacy products and services to pharmacy patrons as appropriate
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines
• Ability and willingness to learn brand and generic drugs by name
• Polite professional, customer service
• After training place a large stock order every 6 weeks
This role is ongoing temporary and is paying £7.50 per hour. You will work 12 hrs per week (hours are flexible) and you will also need to be flexible with working times, to accommodate business requirements.
Ideally you will have worked for an independent pharmacy before.
- Added: 4th April 2016
- Ref: ABCH484
- Type: Temporary
- Salary: 7.50 per hour
- Location: Swindon,Wiltshire
- Claire Holland
- T: 01793 672257
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org