ABHC469 - Financial Accountant
Financial Accountant, Permanent.
Our client is looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to have full responsibility for the financial accounting obligations of their organisation and connected limited companies. These responsibilities ensure that the operational areas of the business can continue to conduct their day-to-day activities.
You will be a qualified financial accountant with the following key areas of experience: Operating in a multiple limited company environment; group accounts, intercompany processes and consolidations; Sage 200 systems experience; direct experience of managing the year-end external audit process through to accounts filing; Corporation Tax and VAT and cash forecasting.
You will need strong IT skills demonstrated through experience of using Microsoft Excel and Word applications in a highly complex financial context.
Below are the key criteria which must be met if you are to be successful;
• Professional accountancy qualification, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA or other CCAB equivalent
• Strong levels of External and Internal Audit exposure (preferably Deloitte standard)
• Sage 200 or similar Systems Accountant level experience
• Detail understanding of Corporation Tax and VAT, CIS
• IFRS 101/102 Transition capabilities
• Technical Cash Forecasting Skills – Combined with Balance Sheet Projections
• Group Accounts – Operating and Consolidating Limited Companies
• Evidence that a formal Accounting qualification has been used extensively used in the applicants current role/attitude to training
• Development potential (ability to grow with the business)
• Cultural fit and personality
• Team player
• Resilience to workload, prioritisation and a depot environment
• Happy to start with a predominantly back office/desk based focus (there will be role growth and interaction with the business to develop after implementing time saving improvements and having learnt the business)
• Completer/finisher and work ethic
• Excellent Communication skills
The salary for this role is based on experience - £33,390 - £44,603
- Added: 29th February 2016
- Ref: ABHC469
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: Based on experience £33,390 - £44,603
- Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
- Helen Champ
- T: 01793 672257
- E: email@example.com