ABHC459 - Outbound Dialling Assistant
Our client is looking for an Outbound Dialling Assistant to join their Patient Services team. The role will be as follows:
• Quality outbound calls introducing our services to prospective clients with the aim of booking appointments (targets will be set).
• Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a booking.
• Challenge any objections with a view to persuading prospective client to use our service.
• Regularly and accurately updating the databases.
• Superior customer service skills.
• To support and build a strong rapport with patients and care home managers.
• To understand team strategies and objectives.
• Very organised approach with the ability to multi-task using bespoke systems.
• Ability to work and problem solve independently and manage deadlines when required.
• To understand, identifying and take ownership of decisions.
• Exceptional eye for detail with an inquisitive approach to your work.
• Be proactive with contacts to ensure we are first in mind when the patients or practices are looking for assistance with their optical and hearing care needs.
• You like learning new things, and are quick to learn.
• Operate in line with company policies, procedures, NHS guidelines and current legislation at all times.
• To comply with all aspects of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and with the Company’s current Health and Safety Policies.
You should have;
• The ability to explain just about anything to anyone, and you’re comfortable communicating on the phone and via email.
• The ability to think on your feet.
• Excellent influencing and persuasive skills.
• Positive, can-do attitude.
• Every weekend and bank holiday off!
• Discounted products
• Three ‘treat’ days granted for 100% attendance.
• Contributory pension scheme, on successful completion of probationary period.
• Childcare vouchers.
• Full training and support.
• Additional external training opportunities
Salary is £14000 - £16000 based on experience. Full training is given plus excellent benefits.
- Ref: ABHC459
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: £14000 - £16000
- Location: Swindon,Wiltshire
- Isabel Carnsew (Suspended)
- T: 01793 672257
- E: email@example.com