ABCH412 - Customer Sales Advisor
You will be making outbound calls, to identify potential sales opportunities from existing customers in relation to their Insurance policy. You will then tailor a new quote/policy for them, identifying opportunities for cross selling and upselling.
You should have tele-sales experience.
The skill set required:
• Experience within a B2C environment
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to build good client rapport
• Attention to detail
• Goal/Target driven
• Proven objection handler
• Good team player
• Educated to GSCE level or equivalent
• Good Literacy and numeracy skills
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Business acumen and a mature outlook
• PC Literate
The main working hours are expected to between 12pm – 8pm Monday to Thursday with Fridays 10am - 6pm however, some flexibility will be expected in case an earlier shift is needed to be covered.
Salaries are negotiable and based on experience, paying up to £18000, plus commission.
This job has now been closed.
- Ref: ABCH412
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: up to £18000, plus commission, based on experience
- Location: Swindon,Wiltshire
- Close: 30th April 2016