ABCH400 - Customer Service Agent - Part Time
Part Time, Temporary.
Our client is looking for candidates to join their expanding team on Temporary basis, working Monday to Friday 4.30pm to 8.30pm with every Saturday as compulsory 9am - 5pm. You will join the customer service team on the telephone, arranging delivery for new furniture to be delivered.
• To handle outbound and inbound customer bookings and queries
• To exceed customer expectations
• To be responsible and take ownership of customers orders
• To show empathy and respect for customers
• Use initiative and questioning when dealing with difficult situations
Skills and attributes required:
• Excellent telephone manner
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work well within a team environment and able to use own initiative
• Adaptability / flexibility
• Objection handling
• IT literate – Ability to learn new systems
• Forward thinking attitude
This role is paying £7.50 per hour.
This job has now been closed.
- Ref: ABCH400
- Salary: £7.50 per hour
- Location: Swindon,Wiltshire
- Close: 23rd February 2016