HIC 0018 - Front Office Manager
Front Office Manager –
Does the hustle and bustle of life excite you? Is guest service your ultimate passion? If you say Yes I Can! here at the Hotel, London W1, we’re looking for people just like you!
we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Our large first class Front Office Department is the heart of the house, it includes Front Office, Guest Relations, Switchboard, Concierge, Porters and Doorman and together we create the first and last impressions to our guests as they arrive and leave the hotel.
Our Front Office Managers exude patience, empathy and personality to host the show through a well-rehearsed, people focused and empowered team.
A smile is essential, but you can’t hide behind it, you must be confident in business essentials and revenue generation.
• Achieves guest satisfaction and rooms revenue goals by supervising the Front Office Operation teams
• Monitors Front Office Operations service and team work and implements plans for improvements within the department
• Utilises leadership skills and motivation to maximise team member productivity and satisfaction
• Monitors present and future trends, practices and systems in the hotel industry to determine and ensure that Front Office operations are leading in the competitive market place
• Overseas and participates in the prompt and courteous check in and check out of guests
• People developer/exporter
• Proficient in all Front Office, Guest Relations, Switchboard, Concierge, Porters and Doorman procedures to be a resource when needed.
• A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards, positive impacts on guest feedback channels and team member management
• Commercially aware
• Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
• Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities
• Strong working knowledge of Opera Property Management System
If creating memorable moments is your passion, then check in with us and say Yes I Can!
This job has now been closed.
- Ref: HIC 0018
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: 35- 40
- Location: London
- Close: 1st May 2018