NL-SEO - SEO Consultant
An online marketing company based in Woking are looking for a high calibre SEO Digital Marketing Consultant to join their growing team. They provide a range of business-critical, data-led services, including: online research, search engine optimisation, online advertising, analytics, video production, social media and training.
The successful candidate will have experience in SEO and PPC and will be keen to learn and develop in these exciting areas. Your SEO and PPC work will be based on a deep understanding of client objectives and a solid foundation of planning for long-term success. This company are looking for someone who has great technical SEO expertise as well as experience in market and competitor research and analysis; someone who will be able to conduct keyword research, create optimised content and improve a client’s site technically. Their methods are both ethical and progressive, so if this describes your approach then this is the role for you.
• You will utilise on-page and off-page optimisation strategies to achieve high rankings in search engine results pages and increase relevant organic traffic
• You will be responsible for your work and continually improve the effectiveness of SEO campaigns by interpreting metrics, managing SEO tools and via the intelligent use of web analytics
• You will also gain exposure in other areas of digital marketing allowing you to further develop your knowledge. PPC is the key area and you will be involved in setting up and run advertising campaigns for our wide range of clients including PPC channels such as the Google Search Network, Google Display Network, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing/Yahoo and YouTube
• You will be highly involved in our team and its decision making and you’ll be supported with internal and external training.
• They operate as a true meritocracy so you will have the opportunity to influence and shape the direction of the team as well as the direction of the company. We reward success and your career progression will be limited only by your own capability and effort.
Essential skills and experience:
• 2 years’ experience working as a technical SEO specialist in either an agency or in-house environment
• In addition, 1 year of PPC experience of PPC would be ideal
• Understanding of analytics and its use within SEO and PPC
• The ability to interpret HTML and CSS, although coding experience is not necessary
• A demonstrable enthusiasm either inside or outside work (a) for IT/digital and (b) for learning
- Ref: NL-SEO
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: £24,000 - £29,000
- Location: Woking
- Natasha Lewis
- T: 0203 700 8483
- E: email@example.com