NL-WEB - Web Developer (Full Stack, C#, Angular)
My Client based in Poole are currently recruiting for a Full Stack Developer with a lean towards C# to join their small team in Poole. They are happy to bring on someone at either a Junior or Senior level as long as you are enthusiastic and keen to use new tech and development practices. In return they will invest time in your development and you’ll get to work with a cutting-edge tech stack as well as offer some great benefits.
The Product & Tech Stack:
They create and support an application which manages all the school’s administration needs including enrolments, finance, documentation and reporting etc. They are currently creating a web version, which will provide the next generation of school employees their Language School Management System for years to come.
The web version is built from an Angular UI front end over a C# servicing layer with a SQL Server persistence layer. You will need to have good C# skills and be able to code using OO design and using SOLID principals.
They also use TFS, Visual Studio, SSRS, and Sisense for our BI reporting, so any experience that you’ve got with these will also be helpful.
• Develop selected features for our new web product
• Be involved with R&D/planning for new features/rewrites
• Assist Support team and fix bugs where needed
• Commit to our Agile methodology and take part in our daily scrums
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (Essential):
• C#/StructureMap or equivalent with experience of a unit testing framework
• Web API
• HTML5, CSS3
• A working knowledge of SQL
• Is inspired and wants to learn Angular and Typescript
• Maintaining high quality output whilst meeting deadlines
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (Desirable):
• Material Design
• Agile processes
• Knowledge of responsive design and cross-browser compatibility.
• Familiarity with web standards and experience developing for multiple browsers and platforms
- Ref: NL-WEB
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: £30 ,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Location: Poole
- Natasha Lewis
- T: 0203 700 8483
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org