NL-SERV - Bi-lingual Senior Service Desk Analyst
I am looking for a Senior Service Desk Analyst to join one of the leading software companies in London. The primary duty of the Senior Service Desk Analyst is to work with, support and act as a point of escalation for the Service Desk Analysts, who are the first point of contact for all clients’ enquiries, requests and issues raised via telephone, email and web.
The successful candidate must be fluent bi-lingual in English and Dutch, this is to provide support to their Dutch partners and Enterprise customers. This is a remote fixing position from the London office and the successful candidate will have experience with Windows Server, Citrix, Remote Desktop and SQL.
Key tasks and deliverables:
• Provide first and second level support through taking calls and responding to emails
• Handle new and escalated Incidents via the Incident Management Process
• Handle new and escalated Requests via the Request fulfilment process
• Diagnose and resolve software, hardware, network and server issues with the BigHand software range
• Ensure own cases are handled and clients updated according to established OLAs and threshold
• Receive strong, positive customer feedback on a regular basis
• Proactively assist the Service Desk Analysts in providing first line support when workloads are high, or where additional experience is required.
• Assist the Service Desk Team Leader in ensuring that staffing and skill levels are maintained throughout operational hours by managing shift staffing, schedules, additional resources, etc., when necessary.
• Ensuring all Incidents and Requests with the Service Desk are owned by a suitable Analyst, and are Closed, Updated or Escalated within documented OLA.
• Liaise with Problem Management regarding repeat incidents or cases which require further escalation
• Participation in the ‘on call’ rota for providing out-of-hours support outside of standard working hours may be required on occasion
• Although the majority of the role will be office based, on-site visits may be required on occasion
Essential skills and experience:
• Fluent bi-lingual in English and Dutch
• Front line Software and/or Hardware support experience
• Knowledge of technologies which include Microsoft Server and Desktop Operating Systems, Networks and communication protocols, Active Directory, Citrix, Terminal Server, Blackberry, Android, iPhone and Windows Mobile is required
• Is capable of hands on problem-solving, with the ability to generate ideas and solution
• Keeps up to date with technology advancements, specifically with Microsoft desktop and server operating system
- Ref: NL-SERV
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: £30,000 - 35,000 per annum
- Location: London
- Natasha Lewis
- T: 0203 700 8483
- E: email@example.com