SFADEB - Senior Finance Assistant - Supplier Masterfile
At Debenhams, the passion and ambition of our people has been shaping who we are for more than 200 years.
Debenhams is a major employer with around 30,000 staff in the UK, Republic of Ireland, China, Bangladesh and Denmark, plus thousands more who work in our franchise stores around the world.
We are committed to attracting, retaining and growing the very best talent in the industry. We are constantly expanding in the UK, internationally and online and need the best talent to help us achieve our goals.
Everyone is someone at Debenhams, who will you be?
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Finance Assistant within Support Services working in Supplier Masterfile.
• Role holder is responsible for the set up and maintenance of supplier master files, ensuring accuracy & integrity is followed at all times.
• Administration of all associated tasks following the production of reports and analysis.
• Support the wider business, providing assistance in the supplier account set up process
• Possess a challenging and questioning approach to enable them to manage the process within the role.
• Ensuring that all processes are carried out in accordance with controls outlined in the relevant control templates and that these, together with any procedures, are updated as things change
• Management and control over the accuracy of the Supplier Maintenance master files in Coda, ensuring that company policy is adhered to
• Updating and maintenance of REX master files, ensuring criteria matches supplier set up form received from product standards
• Provide analysis and reporting over the supplier file to provide management information & control over the supplier file, including supplier exceptions and inactive suppliers.
• Produce monthly KPI’s and Reporting
• Weekly strategic Analysis and investigations
• Undertake ad hoc tasks and analysis as necessary to support the team
• Strong attention to detail
• Proactive / Self-motivated approach
• Good communicator at all levels
• Builds and uses an effective network of contacts
• Positive and enthusiastic nature
• Methodical worker with ability to prioritise objectives, and deliver to timescales.
• System literate- including Microsoft application
Experience & Qualifications:
• Able to work independently
• Able to interrogate and analyse data
• Commercial awareness of a Retail Business Environment
• Experience within a finance function, preferably dealing with Accounts Payable/Purchasing department.
• Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service.
• Competitive salary
• Up to 25% discount (after qualifying period)
• 34 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
• Company pension scheme
• Onsite subsidised restaurant
• Access to excellent in house training that will really progress your career!
• This role is based in our Taunton Support Centre, Bedford House, Park Street, TA1 4DB.
• View map
Please apply with an updated CV in MS Word format - You will be contacted directly by the employer should they wish to discuss your application.
This job has now been closed.
- Ref: SFADEB
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: Competitive - up to 25% discount, 34 days holiday...
- Location: Taunton TA1 4DB
- Close: 7th May 2017