HOAPECP - Head of Transaction Services (AP)
Euro Car Parts is part of the LKQ Corporation, a Fortune 500 company and market leader in collision repair and recycled parts in North America and Europe, with an annualized turnover exceeding $5 billion worldwide and more than 20,000 employees across 7 countries.
Euro Car Parts is the fastest growing, largest automotive aftermarket specialist in the UK, with over 8,000 employees in over 200 branches nationwide.
Continued phenomenal growth in both the UK and Europe and the pursuit of £1bn turnover, it is the passion, high energy, tenacity and a “will to win” that are the driving force behind the astounding, yet consistent growth.
To lead the accounts payable and cash & banking functions, ensuring robustly controlled processes whilst driving efficiency and quality improvements. This is a high volume transactional environment, across > 200 sites across the UK.
• Leadership of the Accounts Payable and Cash & Bank teams, ensuring the effective operation of all associated financial processes
• Identify and deliver process improvements, driving a continuous improvement culture within the team
• Shape longer term strategy to deliver a cost effective function, including the appropriate balance of resource across the UK and India teams
• Work with other functions in the business to deliver system and process changes
• Drive reduction in cash losses within the branch network
• Ensure full adherence to the internal control framework for the controls within the Accounts Payable and Cash & Banking processes
• Own relationships with third party providers of services for invoice processing, cash, cheque and credit card processing
• Develop and produce consistent management information on performance
• Identify and implement changes to improve working capital
• Create and maintain all process workflow documentation for each of the processes in the Accounts Payable and Cash & Bank teams
• Support all internal and external audit requirements
• Support and lead key projects as required
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing transactional finance teams with high transaction volumes
• Experience in a multi-site environment handling cash
• Experience in a US-listed environment would be desirable
• Strong stakeholder management
• Ability to work with operational teams and influence change
• Customer focussed
• Ability to manage and motivate a team
• Driven by a desire to succeed and continually improve standards
Please apply with an updated CV in MS Word format and you will be contacted directly by the Employer.
This job has now been closed.
- Ref: HOAPECP
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
- Location: Tamworth
- Close: 10th April 2017